- Information we collect about you
- Our legal bases for processing your information
- How we use your information
- Promotional updates and communications
- How we store and retain your information
- Cookies and other technologies
- Cookie Removal
- Update or correct your information
- Opt out or close your account
- Security and protection of your information
- Users Aged 13 or Under
- European Users
- Changes to this policy
- Signing Up for Content Delivered via Email: When you sign up for a report or other content delivered by email, we will ask for your email address. We may also ask for your name as well as capture your IP address.
- Subscribing to a Service: When subscribing to any of our newsletter or portfolio services, or purchasing a special report, we need to know the sort of information typically used for credit card transactions, such as your name, address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date. We process all payments using Stripe following their encryption capabilities.
- Information: If you provide us with feedback of any kind through any communication channel, we may also use that information in the aggregate to help us better understand what our community and our premium members are interested in, so we can create and target our content better.
- Other Services: We may also ask for additional information when providing other services. If you don’t want to give us the information requested, you certainly don’t have to. On occasion, we may also ask you for other personal information in connection with surveys, contests or other promotional offers running on our site, but again, your participation in these features is purely voluntary.
- Information About Others: If you use our recommendation service to email one of our articles to a friend, you will need to provide us with your friend's email address and your email address as a return address. We will automatically send this person a one-time email, with the recommended article attached, as well as invite your friend to visit and register with our site. We will not use these email addresses for any other purpose.
- While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you’re using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address (or a partially anonymized IP address), details about your browser, device, OS, or probable location, and the pages you visit while on our site.
- When you visit our sites we will assign you a unique identifier so we can recognize you across different portions of our sites. You may have one or more of these, and they may persist between visits to our sites, so we can recognize you when you come back.
- We may place a tracking mechanism, such as a pixel or web beacon, on pages or components of our site. This enables us to record in our server logs that a specific user id has visited a particular page. This data allows us to analyze and determine our audience’s behavioral characteristics, which helps us to optimize our site, advertisement placement, and marketing focus.
- We may place a tracking mechanism on pages or components of some of our partners’ sites or advertising channels so that when you use services from our partners, we can record that a specific user ID visited that service. This helps us analyze our audience in a manner similar to when you visit our own site.
- We allow our advertisers and partners to collect certain information when you visit our site by allowing them to place a tracking mechanism, such as cookies, pixels, beacons, Google AMP Client IDs, or other technologies to collect and use information about you during your visit to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements they feel you would like.
- We may also engage third-party companies to gather and process information about our users on our behalf, to help us improve our sites and find new members. These companies will combine our data about how you visit our websites with information that they have collected from outside our sites and provide it to us so that we can optimize your experience across our sites, across multiple devices, and based on your interests.
Crypto Y'all, LLC 3109
Blue Lake Dr
Vestavia, AL 35243